Coronis Health Companies
Southeastern Michigan-based CRT Medical Systems has been around for more than 30 years and are the medical billing experts for all of your clinical practice needs.
Trust. Mutual respect. That’s what you should feel about your medical billing partner. You want one that exhibits expertise, intelligence and, yes, a little humility while it delivers security, support and profitability. You want one that understands that each practice is unique, having its own set of strengths and symptoms. And you want one that knows how to get at the simple and fundamental question: How can you be sure that your practice is operating as efficiently and profitably as possible? Together, you and CRT Medical Systems will find it.
Goals measured by customer service and performance make KSL the best in the industry.
- Establishing and adhering to a set of ‘best practice' principles and distilling these principles into daily procedures.
- A talented management team dedicated to implementing best practice procedures and achieving the high-level goals our company has established.
- An excellent team of hard-working employees that adheres to the company's performance goals and takes ownership and pride in their work with our clients.
- State-of-the-art software that allows us to perform all of our best practice procedures while providing our clients with ‘best in business' practice management and EHR applications.
- An IT infrastructure that provides security, redundancy and reliability, giving us the peace of mind to focus on running our business effectively, and providing our clients peace of mind knowing that their information is safe and secure.
Physician Data Management, L.L.C. (PDM) focuses on Making Results Count with billing and practice management services for clients across specialties and particularly in Pathology/Laboratory, Radiology and Orthopedics. Begun in 1997, PDM grew into a boutique billing company wherein strong client relationships, leveraged by superior performance, created mutual successes. By applying our practice management approach to clients’ revenue streams, we drive clients’ profits as if their revenue was our money. Keys to success are: our employees’ tenacity, advanced technology, extensive experience in both practice management and billing, open-architecture communication, and outstanding data/reporting. Most importantly, we truly love what we do for our clients.
We develop detailed processes to do things right the first time, every time. Medical coding is complex, and there’s no reason to add to these complexities.