Coronis Health, Primary & Specialty Physician
Coronis Health's Primary & Specialty Physician Service Group understands the complex nature of gastroenterology medical billing and brings together the best-of-the-best in specialty medical billing to help.
The unfortunate reality is that many practices may have to choose between investing in exciting new product offerings and devices or allocating resources to handle the increasingly complex insurance billing and claims process. With Coronis, the choice is clear: state-of-the-art innovation and personal high-touch service you can’t get anywhere else on the medical billing market.
You Care, We Collect
With the state-of-the-art billing and practice management services available through Coronis Health, the only choice our gastroenterology clients will have to make is how to provide the best care and treatment possible to their patients.
What can Coronis offer your Gastroenterology practice?
With more than 30 years of exclusive service in the medical billing industry, getting our clients paid is all we do. Our gastroenterology clients can look forward to a broad range of services designed to free up precious time and practice resources, including:
- State-of-the-art technology and cloud-based software
- Customizable “superbill” capabilities designed to meet each gastroenterology client’s unique specifications
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated account executives
- Detailed reports and internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- HIPPA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
With our services, we have helped our primary physicians and specialty practice medical billing clients increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection. In addition, we have provided additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house.
Contact Coronis Health today to learn more about how we can increase revenue and lower administrative costs for your Gastroenterology practice.