Focusing on Hospital and Healthcare Facility Revenue Cycle Management
We enable our healthcare partners to thrive and grow by delivering large system revenue management solutions at industry beating rates. We empower our partners to prosper by maximizing their revenue opportunities and facilitating focus on patient care.
We achieve our goals through delivering world-class financial results via the most nimble infrastructure available today.
AVEC means “together” or “with.” And that is precisely how we approach each partnership. We work tirelessly with our clients to understand their exact needs and together implement appropriate solutions to accomplish desired objectives.
Focusing on Multispecialty Billing
Southeastern Michigan-based CRT Medical Systems has been around for more than 30 years and is the medical billing expert for all of your clinical practice needs.
Trust. Mutual respect. That’s what you should feel about your medical billing partner. You want one that exhibits expertise, intelligence, and, yes, a little humility, while delivering security, support, and profitability. You want one that understands that each practice is unique, having its own set of strengths and symptoms. And you want one that knows how to get at the simple and fundamental question: How can you be sure that your practice is operating as efficiently and profitably as possible? Together, you and CRT Medical Systems will find it.
Focusing on Multispecialty Billing
- Measuring goals by customer service and performance make KSL the best in the industry.
- Establishing and adhering to a set of best practice principles and distilling these principles into daily procedures.
- A talented management team dedicated to implementing best practice procedures and achieving the established high-level goals of our company.
- An excellent team of hard-working employees that adheres to the company’s performance goals and takes ownership and pride in their work with our clients.
- State-of-the-art software that allows us to perform all of our best practice procedures, while providing our clients with ‘best in business’ practice management and EHR applications.
- An IT infrastructure that provides security, redundancy, and reliability, giving us the peace of mind to focus on running our business effectively and providing our clients peace of mind knowing that their information is safe and secure.
Focusing on Coding, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedic, and Multi-Specialty Billing
Located in Frederick, Maryland, Medical Account Services has been providing quality billing, coding, and practice management since 1994. MAS provides services to 300 physicians and bills more than 750,000 annual visits. MAS sits in a unique position to partner with physicians as they move to transform their practices through the use of EHR systems in order to improve practice efficiencies.
ML Medical Billing
At ML Medical Billing, we take a high-volume, expert approach to helping you solve a basic problem: How to capture every penny without wasting valuable resources on the time-consuming, complicated, and often tedious necessity of bill collection and claims processing. Simply put, we get you paid faster and easier.
At MSOC Health, our mission is to provide the business expertise and knowledge that will assist medical providers in proactively adapting to the changing healthcare environment and allow them to achieve their individual goals and lifestyle choices. We work with each practice to understand its unique characteristics and culture, provide information, and recommend approaches that will move the practice toward its vision of success.
Focusing on Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Lab Billing
Physician Data Management, L.L.C. (PDM) focuses on making results count with billing and practice management services for clients across specialties and particularly in Pathology/Laboratory, Radiology, and Orthopedics. Begun in 1997, PDM grew into a boutique billing company wherein strong client relationships, leveraged by superior performance, created mutual successes. By applying our practice management approach to clients’ revenue streams, we drive clients’ profits as if their revenue was our money. Keys to success are: our employees’ tenacity, advanced technology, extensive experience in both practice management and billing, open-architecture communication, and outstanding data/reporting. Most importantly, we truly love what we do for our clients.