Coronis Health, Physician
Coronis Health’s Specialty Practice Service brings together the best of the best in specialty medical billing to serve our nephrology clients and fulfill their complex billing needs.
The unfortunate reality is that many practices may have to choose between investing in exciting new product offerings and devices in order to allocate resources to handle the increasingly complex insurance billing and claims process. With Coronis, the choice is clear: state-of-the-art innovation and personal high-touch service you can’t get anywhere else on the medical billing market.
You Care, We Collect
With the state-of-the-art billing and practice management services available through Coronis Health, the only choice our nephrology clients will have to make is how to provide the best care and treatment possible to their patients.
What can Coronis offer your nephrology practice?
With more than 30 years of exclusive service in the medical billing industry, getting our clients paid is all we do. Our nephrology clients can look forward to a broad range of services designed to free up precious time and practice resources, including:
- State-of-the-art technology and cloud-based software
- Customizable “superbill” capabilities designed to meet each nephrology client’s unique specifications
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated Account Executives
- Detailed reports and internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- HIPAA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
With our services, we have helped our primary physicians and specialty practice medical billing clients increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection, as well as through the additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house.
Lower Your Medical Billing Costs Today
Contact Coronis Health today to learn more about how we can increase revenue and lower administrative costs for your nephrology practice.