Coronis Health, Physician
Primary & Specialty Physician Medical Billing Services
Medical billing is a process that requires skilled professionals who understand the complexities and constant changes in regulations that affect a facility’s reimbursement and overall revenue health. Primary care and specialty physicians are no different from anyone else in the healthcare industry – they want worry-free billing with the most out of their claims so they can focus on what they do best – patient care. With Coronis Health, you can maximize your bottom line with experts who know how to optimize the entirety of your billing concerns.
The Benefits of Outsourcing your PSP Medical Billing Services
Primary care and specialty physicians are typically quite busy managing patient care from focusing on the overall health and well-being of patients, to referring patients for specialty care for complex chronic conditions, injuries, surgery, and cancer. Billing is a non-stop process that keeps the revenue cycle moving, but it can’t wait for gaps in staffing, seasonal lows, or claim denials. Outsourcing medical billing opens the door for your facility by introducing five significant benefits that outweigh the need for keeping your billing services in-house:
- Dependable service when you need it: If your billing staff is out on vacation, sick, or otherwise occupied with other facility responsibilities, the billing process stops in its tracks. Keep your reimbursement flowing consistently with the experts at Coronis, who focus on your needs, provide timely reports, and keep you up to date on regulatory and coding changes, provide training, and offer insights on how to maximize your revenue through efficient billing.
- Accurate and timely compensation: Your reimbursement depends on accurate coding, expert knowledge of regulations and insurance payer changes, and maximizing everything from a claim to get the most out of your services. Clean claims means faster compensation from third party payers, and that’s possible with a dedicated team from Coronis Health.
- Relieve the stress of managing your billing team: Focus on what counts the most – taking care of your patients. From physical exams to scheduling surgery, your focus should remain on what matters, not on the stress created by the worry of staffing an entire billing team. Keep the revenue moving with Coronis Health.
- Experienced, certified billers and coders: Finding the right fit for a billing team is challenging, as most billers and coders who are worth their weight will charge a pretty penny when it comes to salary. The experience you need and the expertise required to create the reimbursement you demand is contained within Coronis Health, with a team dedicated and trained to focus on primary care and specialty medical billing.
- Guidelines and regulations: Your billing staff are probably pulled into other responsibilities in your facility – making their task of staying up to date on regulatory changes difficult. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and other payers update their guidelines for billing periodically, so it makes sense for your facility to have a team that receives timely updates and applies them to their every-day task. This ensures your claims are clean and your reimbursement is accurate!
Revenue Cycle Management: The Key to Optimizing Your Collections
Revenue cycle management, or RCM, is the full picture of how your reimbursement finds its way to your business checking account. Coronis Health understands how RCM works from the front end – with the critical component of registering a patient and determining eligibility, to the final reimbursement into your account. From patient collections to managing accounts receivable, Coronis Health has a team that knows how to optimize your facility’s collections at every point in the process.
Why Work With Coronis for PSP Medical Billing and RCM?
Primary care and specialty physician billing is not as simple as submitting a claim and waiting for the check to arrive in the mail. There are many critical components to billing for primary care, such as understanding specific codes for HEDIS or hospital follow-up phone calls, or adding modifiers if a specialist travels to see your patient in your office on the same day as his primary care visit. Specialist physicians perform procedures in their office, such as diagnostic cardiology examinations, or vein ablation procedures. These are not simple coding tasks, so hiring an expert team at Coronis Health is the next step to improving the condition of your RCM.
Gain a Comprehensive Understanding of Your Medical Billing
The billers and coders at Coronis Health have a higher level of understanding medical billing – they are not pulled to engage in sidebar activities in your facility – i.e. assisting the front desk team, discussing a bill with a patient, or filling in for another biller who is out sick for the day. Our team focuses on the success of your team, and provides you with a wealth of information to give you a better understanding of how medical billing works for your facility. Work with us, and we’ll provide you with the reports you need, the reimbursement you deserve, and the connection with experts that provide you with more than just billing and coding – they give you the full picture of your facility’s overall revenue health.
Why You Shouldn’t DIY Your Medical Billing
Free yourself from the overhead of an in-house billing team by doing a side-by-side comparison. Do you have all the billing and coding staff you need? Are they well versed in every aspect of revenue cycle management? Do they have time to research and stay up to date with the latest changes in regulations and guidelines from CMS and other insurance payers? Does your reimbursement slow down during seasonal lows in your facility? If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions – or ‘yes’ to the last one, you should consider outsourcing your medical billing, and not take on the heavy task of doing it yourself. Consider Coronis Health, and consider it done.
Questions about PSP Medical Billing Services? Contact Coronis Health Today!
You probably have questions, and that’s what we are here to do – answer your questions, and show you how Coronis Health can change the trajectory of your primary care or specialty physician billing practices, and shine a new light on your RCM health! Contact us today, or request your free financial checkup.