Coronis Health, Primary & Specialty Physician
At Coronis Health, we offer our hospitalist clients what matters most – freedom from insurance industry bureaucracy and red tape and the time and peace of mind to focus on patient care.
Hospitalist billing requires an expert team in order to be successful. With decades of experience and the most efficient, state-of-the-art medical billing and coding technology available on the market, Coronis Health is here to help you maximize your medical billing claims.
You Care, We Collect
With the state-of-the-art billing and practice management services available through Coronis Health, the only choice our hospitalist clients will have to make is how to provide the best care and treatment possible to their patients.
What can Coronis offer your practice?
With more than 30 years of exclusive service in the medical billing industry, getting our clients paid is all we do. Our nephrology clients can look forward to a broad range of services designed to free up precious time and practice resources, including:
- State-of-the-art technology and cloud-based software
- Customizable “superbill” capabilities designed to meet each nephrology client’s unique specifications
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated Account Executives
- Detailed reports and internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- HIPAA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
With our services, we have helped our specialty practice medical billing clients increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection, as well as through the additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house.
Lower Your Medical Billing Costs Today
Contact Coronis Health today to learn more about how we can increase revenue and lower administrative costs for your practice.