Coronis Health, Primary & Specialty Physicians
The range of services provided by the typical cardiology practice can make the billing and coding process especially complicated and time consuming.
At Coronis Health, we specialize in creating unique billing and practice management solutions designed to take our cardiology clients’ specific billing needs into account, in order to maximize profits and reduce or eliminate the administrative costs associated with maintaining a billing department in-house. With industry-leading technology and personal, high-touch service, Coronis Health’s Primary and Specialty Physician Service Group can help your practice succeed and hit financial goals. We have more than 30 years of experience managing the billing and insurance claims process so that our clients are free to focus their time, energy, and practice resources on patient care. Get in touch with Coronis Health to learn more and schedule an appointment today.
How can Coronis increase revenue and reduce costs for your cardiology practice?
- Rapid and accurate claims submission and follow up. All claims are submitted electronically within 48 hours of receipt.
- Modern cloud-based medical billing and coding technology.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant document management system set up.
- Customizable “super bill” designed specifically for your cardiology practice.
- Professional and experienced dedicated physician insurance account executives.
- Round-the-clock online access to patient records, files, and claims forms.
- Monitoring and advocacy on managed-care contracts and fee schedules.
- Regular monitoring of expected reimbursement to realized receipts.
- Appeals for all underpayments and/or claims denials.