Coronis Health, Primary & Specialty Physician
Coronis Health's Primary & Specialty Physician Service Group is designed to take the unique and ever-changing needs of our audiology clients into account.
By bringing together the best-of-the-best in specialty medical billing, Coronis Health industry-leading innovators understand the complex nature of audiology medical billing. The unfortunate reality is that many practices may have to choose between investing in exciting new product offerings and devices, and allocating resources to handle the increasingly complex insurance billing and claims process. With Coronis, the choice is clear: state-of-the-art innovation and personal high-touch service you can’t get anywhere else on the medical billing market.
You Care, We Collect
With the state-of-the-art billing and practice management services available through Coronis Health, the only choice our audiology clients will have to make is how to provide the best care and treatment possible to their patients.
What Can Coronis Offer Your Audiology Practice?
With more than 30 years of exclusive service in the medical billing industry, getting our clients paid is all we do. Our audiology clients can look forward to a broad range of services designed to free up precious time and practice resources, including:
- Assign the appropriate modifiers common to an Audiology practice for hearing testing, as well as hearing aid services
- Knowledge in the rules and regulations for Medicare and Medicaid billing of services
- Assignment of CPT Codes for Audiograms, Tympanograms, Auditory Brainstem Response Testing
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated account executives
- Detailed reports and internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- HIPPA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
With our services, we have helped countless audiology clients increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection. In addition, we provide the additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house. Find out how Coronis Health can help your practice thrive!