Coronis Health, Physician
Hematology / Oncology
Coronis Health's Primary & Specialty Physician Service Group is designed to take the unique and ever-changing needs of our hematology-oncology clients into account.
By bringing together the best-of-the-best in specialty medical billing, Coronis Health industry-leading innovators understand the complex nature of hematology-oncology medical billing. The unfortunate reality is that many practices may have to choose between investing in exciting new product offerings and devices and allocating resources to handle the increasingly complex insurance billing and claims process. With Coronis, the choice is clear: state-of-the-art innovation and personal high-touch service you can’t get anywhere else on the medical billing market.
You Care, We Collect
With the state-of-the-art billing and practice management services available through Coronis Health, the only choice our hematology-oncology clients will have to make is how to provide the best results possible to their patients.
What can Coronis offer your hematology-oncology practice?
With more than 30 years of exclusive service in the medical billing industry, getting our clients paid is all we do. Our hematology-oncology clients can look forward to a broad range of services designed to free up precious time and practice resources, including:
- Assigning the appropriate modifiers common to a hematology and oncology practice for office visits and procedures as per specific payer guidelines
- Having the knowledge of the rules and regulations of Medicare billing including incident to, teaching situations and shared visits
- Assignment of CPT Codes for procedures rendered such as chemotherapy, radiation, infusion, biopsies and excisions
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated account executives
- Detailed reports and internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- HIPPA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
- Offering full account receivables management
- Conducting quarterly coding updates
- Checking system-based eligibility
- Handling all billing calls
- Performing system-based claims scrubbing
- Conducting regular quality assurance checks
- Providing customized monthly reports
- Holding weekly/monthly meetings to discuss progress, review reports, and answer questions
We Focus on Reimbursement
Oncology billing processes can be quite cumbersome for physicians and patients. The chemotherapies and radiology treatments all sum up to make a very hefty amount, so many oncologists want the coverage for cancer treatment to be affordable enough to ensure that physicians maintain a healthy financial status. To ensure that you get reimbursed for your services, our billing team can help you:
Complete treatment notes along with chemo, infusion, and hydration: When billing for a diagnosis, many physicians often leave out negative findings because they consume a lot of time. However, tests and examinations for diagnosing negative findings are part of the services provided. Leaving these out could mean the physician gets paid less. We take the time to make sure all notes are complete to match chemo, infusion, and hydration services.
List accurate units of drugs: There are many factors involved in listing the number of units relative to drugs. A common billing mistake is documenting drugs with incorrect drug units. We focus on HCPCS specific billing units to assure that you get reimbursed for all drugs used.
Bill with an accurate place of service: The place of service is an important element in the oncology billing process and reimbursement. The place of service provides essential information regarding the types of services given. We make sure that your billing is coded appropriately to cover your place of service.
With our services, we have helped countless hematology-oncology clients increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection. In addition, we provide the additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house. Find out how Coronis Health can help your practice thrive!