Coronis Health, Pathology & Diagnostic Medicine
Account Management, Financial Analysis and Reporting
Let our staff of professional lab managers and billing experts at Coronis Health provide you with a detailed assessment of your laboratory’s billing functions. We are highly experienced at analyzing and identifying revenue cycle problems. Our assessments are customized to the needs of the client and their particular situation at the time, but can include:
- Review of in-house compliance programs and CPT coding for laboratory procedures.
- Detailed analysis of the laboratory’s billing and collection history to pinpoint areas of opportunities for performance improvement.
- Operational reviews of billing functions to determine appropriateness of systems and resources to perform activities.
- Analysis of revenue loss from medical necessity with recommended changes to follow-up procedures to ensure greater compliance.
- Examination of fee schedules, provider arrangements and CPT coding, and recommended changes to address situations where claims are denied or inadequately paid.
- Review of internal processes with recommendations for streamlining patient registration, the pursuit of missing information, and the collection effort.
We are confident that our detailed assessment and follow-up recommendations will translate into major cost savings and revenue recovery opportunities for your laboratory.
Actionable Business Intelligence
Along with expert lab managers and billing professionals, Coronis Health wants each of our clients to have business intelligence that they can quickly interpret and act upon. That’s why we developed our Coronis Health Dashboards.
The Coronis Health Dashboards were developed by our industry experts in concert with outside advisors to provide lab management with a framework and key indicators for evaluating and improving performance. In today’s ever-changing and increasingly challenging healthcare environment, it is more important than ever to understand how you are being paid, by whom, and where cash is being left on the table. The Coronis Health Dashboards leverage Date of Service based reporting so that lab directors and management can quickly understand these complex relationships and act on financially lucrative opportunities.
Each dashboard highlights a different area of the business where the lab could improve billing outcomes or take actions to increase collections. In addition to the standard month-end reporting dashboard, there are dashboards that look at client, payor, edit, sales, and patient payment performance. However, the summary dashboards are only the starting point to examine trends and define possible initiatives. Each dashboard can be immediately broken down and/or trended by a vast number of parameters including; Financial Class, Payor, CPT Code, Specialty, Client, etc. to permit lab leadership to fully understand what specific levers should be addressed.