Coronis Health, Laboratory & Pathology
Clinical Reference Laboratories
Clinical laboratories are the bedrock of diagnostics for all types of medical providers, from independent physicians to multi-location facilities.
As a fiercely competitive market, where leveraging your revenue cycle assets is essential to driving margin, keeping up with the challenges that clinical reference laboratories face can be daunting for facilities of all sizes. Maintaining an in-house billing department may seem like the best choice for your lab, but doing so can take valuable resources away from your lab.
Coronis Health has decades of lab management and lab billing experience. Our team of lab industry leaders uses the latest technology, high-touch service, and individualized solutions to keep your lab running independently with healthy margins.
Common Clinical Reference Laboratory Challenges
Serving as the foundation for diagnostic testing for a broad range of providers comes at a price. Common roadblocks clinical reference laboratories face include:
- Changing regulations
- No Surprises Act, Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA), Social Security Act, etc.
- Diverse testing menus and pricing
- Inaccurate CPT/HCPCS codes
Why Coronis Laboratory and Pathology
- Client Support
- Our team of lab industry experts work directly with your lab’s clients to best support follow-up and collections.
- Proprietary technology
- Coronis has developed a number of proprietary technologies, with RCM Clarity™ at the top of the list as a highly complex “smart integration” data management tool.
- Industry knowledge
- Our team isn’t just medical billing experts; they’re also lab industry specialists. Many of our team members are former lab professionals, who understand the unique challenges clinical reference labs face — because they’ve experienced them too.
Only Coronis Health has the unique lab billing experience and proprietary technology to effectively increase your collections, maximize revenue, and improve your RCM processes.
Still not sure? Schedule a free financial health checkup with our team. We find missing revenue in 95% of cases and are confident we can fix any holes in your revenue cycle.