Coronis Health, Hospital & Surgery Center
Coronis Health offers flexible solutions tailored to your practice’s needs. We can provide you with the most efficient and reliable billing and collection options and the best financial practices to achieve financial health and stability.
Our proactive approach, experience, global capabilities, and industry-leading technology innovation means we can handle a variety of hospitals & surgery centers, and other healthcare facilities.
We recognize how home health care is an essential component of the health care system, and we will make it our mission to assist practices like yours in the achievement of your financial goals.
What is Home Health in Medical Billing?
Just like any other medical facility, a home health care provider needs to keep track of different factors for medical billing, beginning with a patient’s diagnosis and ending with receiving payment for services rendered. This crucial process requires a firm understanding of medical terminology and health coding system, and accurate billing and fast collections are powerful tools for ensuring a practice’s long-term financial health. Medical billing outsourcing, therefore, can help maintain maximum accuracy from data entry to submission for faster payments and fewer claim denials.
Home Health Billing vs Hospice Billing
Home health and hospice are two options for home health care but provide different types of care. Despite this fact, both home health and hospice care are typically covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and some private insurance plans for eligible patients. All patient care will have its appropriate claim type and billing codes to aid in the reimbursement process. To view a home health billing guide, please visit hca.wa.gov.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Home Health Medical Billing Service
Choosing a medical billing service provider is never a simple task, but knowing what to look for makes it a lot easier. Here are qualities to consider when seeking to collaborate with a provider for home health billing:
Billing Expertise – In addition to billing and management experience, specialization in the field is crucial. It’s one thing to be able to perform a task, but it’s another to perform it exceptionally well. By having access to a certain expertise, you are guaranteed highly professional service that gives you results.
Quick Turnaround – A skilled team, efficient system, and a substantial resource pool allow support services to be planned ahead in order to eliminate any risk of delay.
Ease of Scalability – A combination of expertise, tools, and resources should allow the billing service to practice scalability. This enables them to adequately offer specialized medical billing and financial solutions to facilities and practices of any size.
Tech-Savvy – A company that is fully integrated with the latest software can input coding and execute collections fast and efficiently.
Personalized Services – All customers deserve individual attention. Having a dedicated manager who provides undivided attention not only promotes transparency, but also helps you clearly see your performance.
Our Top Services for Home Health
The right services will make all the difference in an efficient system for your home health practice. Our services include:
- System Integration – We have strategies to maximize the timeliness of resolution in a provider’s soon-to-be-replaced AR system, allowing your internal resources to focus on the implementation, training, and utilization of the new system.
- Collection and Denial Management – Coronis Health takes a caring approach to collection and gets results. We ensure your collections are easy to manage and that denials are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Scalable – Coronis Health’s best-of-the-best team offers a unique and customizable approach to equip you with the skills needed to get your claims paid now.
- Patient Access Management – Coronis Health’s team of experts understands that we are in a crucial time when every penny counts. We are here to be your world-class revenue cycle solution as we provide the best service in the industry.
- Consulting – Coronis Health can consult on the best path forward for your home health practice.
- Account Management, Financial Analysis & Reporting – Coronis Health has developed a proven, end-to-end, revenue cycle solution based on the measured value we deliver to healthcare providers.
- Coding – With decades providing coding services to practices and hospitals, our team of experienced and certified coders understand the importance of getting coding right the first time.
- Billing Services – By bringing together the best healthcare revenue cycle management and medical billing professionals, we have the workforce and technology to optimize the billing process, minimize errors, lower your costs, and comply with the latest regulations.
Benefits of Working with Coronis Health
Our clients quickly learn what sets Coronis apart from other billing providers. Benefits of our medical billing service include:
- Rapid Implementation and Onboarding – We can go from contract to onboarding your systems in a matter of weeks, not months. Our team works quickly to get billing and A/R follow-up running so you can start collecting and hitting and beating financial targets.
- Best of the Best in Medical Billing – Coronis is composed of the top medical billers in the country, pooling their global resources to bring customers the best in medical billing and revenue cycle management. We offer customers tailored solutions and high-touch relationships you won’t find at a “Big Box” medical billing company.
- Focused On Your Financial Success – We make sure your facility is 100% compliant, able to receive patients, and bill both in and out of network. We verify benefits so you can make sure patients are covered for the care they need. Coronis goes after the last dollar using our seasoned team of tireless and tough negotiators. You’ll receive timely, relevant, and accurate information in a way you can understand. We don’t help you just get money, we help you financially grow.
- Personalized Touch – We understand how to help your facility succeed. You aren’t just a number, you’re on a first-name basis and a phone call away. With our transparency guarantee, you see what we see. We deliver reports that are clear and digestible, allowing you to make the best decisions for your facility.
What You Can Expect From Coronis Health
Right from the start, Coronis Health knows that your most important financial assets are your billing services and accounts receivable. We also understand that these assets need to be safeguarded, well-organized, tightly managed, and carefully maintained by a professional team possessing a perfectionist approach to execution, accuracy, follow-up, and timeliness.
Coronis Health’s innovative use of technology and its focus on financial independence saves you money by outsourcing your billing and coding tasks. But we do so much more. Our best-of-the-best in medical billing can help you find lost revenue, close aged payments, lower your time in AR, and handle collections in an efficient and responsible manner. No matter your challenge, Coronis Health is equipped to help you manage various revenue cycle problems.
We know most practices struggle to keep up with patient collections. The insurance world can be overwhelming for patients. Because we are thought leaders in the industry, we work to educate them on their coverage and their financial obligation. Coronis Health takes this caring approach to collect while getting results.
As your partner, Coronis Health will make sure you are 100% compliant, able to receive patients, and bill out-of- or in-network. We will help you employ the best practices to ensure you reduce debt and unpaid bills while maximizing your profits. Your dedicated US-based account manager is your main point of contact for day-to-day questions and will be available for any needs that arise. We don’t put you into a box with other clients, you receive custom care and custom solutions.
How to Tell Your Home Health Practice Needs to Outsource Your Medical Billing
Not only can outsourcing provide you with top-notch services and more time to focus on your core competencies, but you also get to address important issues that may be hindering your success. Specifically, these are some of the signs to look out for indicating that you may need to hire a medical billing company:
- Administrative Overtime – Billing and coding tasks create a burden as they fall on the shoulders of inexperienced administrative staff or even physicians. This can come at the expense of patient care. Ideally, there should be a dedicated staff to manage day-to-day administrative, operational, and billing needs.
- Poor Cash Flow – Many practices face diminishing revenues and the two main reasons for it are decreased or delayed payments from insurance firms, and coding and billing errors.
- Inefficient Workflow – Too many hands in the pot create a workflow mess. When there is no clear delegation of tasks, work can overlap and get duplicated. And when staff members have other duties apart from billing, billing can get pushed to the backburner as they will handle more pressing tasks or the primary duties they were initially hired to do. In effect, claims don’t get filed or they get rushed, leading to mistakes and inefficiencies that impact the entire practice.
- Regulatory Issues – Your overstretched staff fails to comply with mandatory acts and new regulations due to an excessive workload, resulting in denied claims.
- Compromised Quality of Patient Care – Maintaining a good standard of patient care and handling medical billing can be very time-consuming. If physicians and the entire staff have too many hats to wear and more tasks than they can reasonably complete, this may take away valuable time for delivering quality patient care.
Coronis Health has the experience and expertise to manage the entire revenue cycle of your home health practice. Are you ready to maximize cash flow and free up your time for patient care?