Free Financial Check-Up
We find missing revenue in 95% of our financial checkups.
Missing revenue holds practices back from growing and limits their ability to remain independent. Coronis Health offers free financial checkups to medical practices and facilities so you can see exactly how our expert team can help your practice grow.
How Your Financial Checkup Will Be Performed
First, you may complete this form to let us know you’d like an assessment.
Step 1: Fill out our free financial health checkup form to connect with a Coronis representative. One of our team members will reach out and schedule a time to talk through your unique case.
Step 2: Based upon your current practice management system, Coronis will send you a list of reports, which will need to be run from your software. In addition, detailed instructions will be provided on how to run the reports correctly and accurately.
These reports are usually very easy to generate and export into Excel or CSV format. Some examples include:
- Charges, payments, and adjustments for the last 12 to 24 months
- AR Aging summaries over the course of 12 to 24 months
- Procedure summaries or breakdowns
- Denial overview reports
Receiving this information will allow us to evaluate your Accounts Receivable and show you where future issues are potentially hiding.
Coronis Health breaks down your fiscal summary by payer, clinic location, entry period, denials, and more to help us evaluate how to allocate your resources effectively to maximize collections and prevent missing revenue.
With this breakdown, we’ll be able to help you evaluate where to apply resources and where you should spend efforts to more thoroughly collect.
What You Will Learn After Your Checkup
Below are just a few examples of what Coronis can prepare for your practice. Coronis and its analytics team will curtail its analysis for you and your practice based on their findings. If you would like the team to focus on specific areas within your revenue cycle, please let us know!
- Your practice’s performance and KPIs analyzed against your current procedure and payer mix
- Year-over-year trends
- Patient balance review and analysis
- Your best payers and your most troublesome
- Denial trends and their root causes
- Your most productive providers via RVU and other productivity measures
- Your E/M bell curve and whether you might be at risk for an audit
- Whether certain referring providers are performing better or worse compared to others
- Procedure and payer mix shifts over time
- Analysis of new procedures being performed and how they are helping or hurting your business
We can also answer questions such as:
- What is the maximum collection percentage by payer and/or procedure code, and are we achieving it?
- Are payers reimbursing us the correct amount based on our contracts?
- What is our average turnaround time from billing to payment?
- Are our providers signing off and closing their charts in a timely manner?
- How well is my practice performing with collecting co-pays or other outstanding balances at the front desk?
- Which referring providers generate the most business for us?
- What is our bad debt ratio?
- What are our most common denials, and are they related to our front-end administration or our back-end operations?
- What is our clean claim rate, and can it be improved?
- Are we over or under coding?
Ready for Coronis to find your missing revenue?
Get Your free 1:1 financial checkup. We find missing revenue in over 95% of our checkups.